Post published in Mobile Recharge,Mobile Top Up
31 March 2021
Are you currently living overseas but your family and friends are back home in Nigeria? Everyone who lives apart from close family knows how good it feels to hear from your loved ones. For someone living in the US, you may be charged around 2.5 to 10 cents per minute to contact a mobile user in Nigeria. This makes getting in touch with them potentially difficult.
This means that there may be times in the month where family and friends may not have enough airtime or mobile data to contact you. This is where mobile top-ups can help. A top-up simply means adding credit to a mobile phone, which you can do for your loved ones based in Nigeria or elsewhere in the world.
The Benefits Of Sending Online Mobile Top-Ups To Nigeria
Variety of Sending Options
Sending mobile top-ups to Nigeria is easy because you have several options:
- You may choose to top up via an online website like Overseas Top Up which allows you to top-up mobile phones with airtime and data. If you prefer to purchase physical cards, you can buy these via stores or find OverSeasTopUp or MTN TopUp at any PayPoint outlet in the UK.
- When on our website, you enter your details and select a payment method. This can be done via PayPal, MasterCard, or Visa.
- Another option is to purchase a voucher from a retailer or via PayPoint, which issues you with a receipt containing a PIN. With this mobile top-up system, staying connected to friends and family back in Nigeria is easier.
If you decide to send online mobile top-ups from a website there are several steps you must follow.
- Depending on your country, you’re asked to select your mobile service provider and then enter the amount of call credit or data you’d like to send or purchase.
- Next, you enter your email address and select a payment method. These can be PayPal, MasterCard, Maestro, or Visa.
- When you top-up a friend’s phone, you receive a confirmation email after making a purchase. Your friend or family member back home then receives the top-up on their device.
Mobile top-ups can be sent instantly to Nigeria. With local mobile networks like MTN, Airtel, and Glo, you can add more talk-time or data allowance to your family and friends in Nigeria by simply using your mobile phone or laptop. Once the money has been sent/transferred, they receive a confirmation message.
As long as the receiver in Nigeria has a mobile phone that is connected to the network, they’ll receive the top-up.
MTN and other major networks receive huge amounts of airtime and data daily across Africa and Asia. With this you can trust that airtime or data you’ve sent is protected by local financial regulations. This makes it difficult for fraudsters to use these services.
With all these options on how you can send mobile top-ups to Nigeria, you don’t have to cut back on your communication. Mobile top-ups are simple, instant, secure, and convenient. Take advantage of them and keep in touch with your loved ones in Nigeria.
Overseas Top Up | Sending Mobile Top Ups To Nigeria
At Overseas Top Up, we deliver fast, secure, and convenient mobile recharges to all our clients. We credit airtime and data to over 450 prepaid mobile phone networks across the world including many clients in Nigeria. We aim to keep friends, families, and businesses connected wherever they are in the world. Discover more by heading over to Overseas Top Up today!